A service designed especially for expert business owners who want the reassurance that they’ve got technical help with their website when they need it. Ideal for small tasks and technical niggles that come up, we’re on hand to help you sort these little jobs out for you.
We only have a limited number of spots for this service so that we can offer our clients a great service.
Examples of these jobs include:
- Sorting out DNS – such as updating nameservers, creating subdomains, making changes to help with setting up email accounts.
- Fixing, downgrading or replacing plugins that have created errors as a result of a server, WordPress or plugin upgrade.
- Adding tracking code for Google Adwords, such as audience retargeting, conversion tracking or call tracking code.
- Adding tracking code for social media platforms such as the Facebook Pixel.
- Fixing issues with content when something has changed, breaking how a page is shown.
How does it work?
We use a unique pre-paid development time system for this service. Development credit is purchased monthly in advance by direct debit using GoCardless, with each block of time lasting for 12 months. It’s a little like pre-paid mobile phones, but where credit keeps rolling over for up to 12 months (until it’s used).
- What the credits can be used for – it can be used for web development, technical help, or technical consulting over the phone.
- How are credits deducted? When we do some work for you, credits are deducted from your credit balance once the work has been completed. Before work is started, we’ll give you an estimate of how many credits it’ll take to do the work. Then you can choose if the work goes ahead.
- Credits are used up oldest first. For example, if you had 6 credits in February, another 6 credits in March, and another 6 credits in April, you have a total of 18 credits. Then, in April, you used 14 credits, you’d have 4 credits left. The February and March credits would have been used up first, and some of April’s too. However, you’ve got 12 months to use up the remainder of April’s credit.
- There’s no contract. You can cancel at any time, as long as you do so before the next payment is taken.
- Surplus credits – If you build up a surplus of credits, then you’re welcome to pause your monthly billing for a while to give you more time to use up your credits.
- Use credits for bigger projects – If you’ve got a bigger project you’d like us to work on, then you can redeem your credits against any bigger project you’ve asked us to work on for you.
How much does it cost?
Interested? Start here…
Send us an email with the level you feel you need (see contact page for other contact details), and one of the team will schedule a call with Dan to find out more and to get you going.